Monday, July 30, 2007

Grand Opening of JANINA for Jul Dizon

July 19, 2007 was a GREAT day for me! All my preparations for the grand opening of my very own store culminated that day. The venue was at The Conservatory of the Peninsula Manila Hotel next to the store.



My Guests of honor were Ms. Irene Marcos Araneta, Ms. Vivian Yuchengco, and Ms. Pauline Suaco Juan. Thanks lovely ladies!


My parents who have supported me all the way!


My wonderful hubby, Toby who will probably win Husband of the Year!


Numerous glamorous guests came:


Ms. Becky Aranaz, Ms. Amina Aranaz Alunan


Ms. Doyee Tumpalan


My Model inspiration: Ms. Verushkha Go and her beautiful mother Ms. Diana Go


Ms. Mia Borromeo


Ms. Ching Cruz


Ms. Mitzi de Guzman, Ms. Bernadette Saavedrin, and Ms. Dorothy Neri


Ms. Lucy Sy, Judith Ngo, and Ms. Melda Tan


Guests were feted to a fashion show featuring my jewellery and the creations of:

Puey Quinones


Rajo Laurel


Frederick Peralta


To everyone that came, many many thanks and hope to see you soon!


JANINA
for Jul Dizon
Mezzanine, Peninsula Manila Hotel
Makati, Philippines
+632 845 0140


No comments: