Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Philippine Guild of Jewellers' Design Competition


Last night, my Mom and I attended the launch of the Philippine Guild of Jewellers' Design Competition at the Amber Ultra Lounge at the Fort. It was a night full of jewellers and everyone looks forward to this competition.

Mia Florencio of T. Florencio, Vice President of the Guild gives her welcome remarks.



Mia Faustmann, President and owner of 7 Castles.


Sharmaine Ng and Knoi Esmane of Hoseki.

Knoi is the chairman of this competition.

Suddenly the VTR started rolling and I was able to catch past winners.

This is the theme of the competiton. More on that soon.

Haha I did this when I was 19! This was the prototype for the Prius! :-)

7 Castles
(sorry video was too fast for my lowly camera)

Fai Co of Hoseki

My sister Ginny who won the Tanzanite Competition in London 2 years ago.

I became a finalist with this piece for the de Beers Diamond Awards/

Knoi of Hoseki's creations

New Life Jewellery



The people responsible for the competition.
Jay Camus of Czarina Jewellery, Mia Faustmann, Ivan Co of Hoseki, Knoi Esmane of Hoseki, Stanley of Manna Tahiti and Mia Faustmann of T. Florencio.


Mia and Suki Salvador of Lifestyle Asia will cover the event.

Would you like to join?

More details on how to enter in the next few days!

2 comments:

The Bag Hag said...

Can I join?? I want I want I want!!!

JDHoschka said...

Yes you can! Anyone can join- will put up all the detials in the next few days.