Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dennis Lustico Fashion Show


I am bowled over by Dennis' first solo show!! The creations were a mixture of heavenly and frothy to earthy and dramatic. If I only had a gajillion dollars (pound sterling na lang pls) I would buy each and every one. I would buy a body to wear it as well..
Here are some excerpts from the show.



for some reason, this works really well

loved the mesh net top and the shoes! They were made especially for the show.

look at the black lace detail.. *sigh*

Ria Bolivar the model + Dennis Lustico the couturier + Jul Dizon for the jewellery= match made in heaven.


This top is calling my name, too bad I didn't get to take a pic of the back detail..

Congratulations Dennis for a wonderful and superb show!

on another note, thanks Rajo (http://blogs.stylebible.ph/rajosblog/) for the sweet compliment!

No comments: